Close Quarters Combat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members only forum for Close-Quarters Combat

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conclave & Raids

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Conclave & Raids Empty
PostSubject: Conclave & Raids   Conclave & Raids Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 6:41 am

To all interested in conclave and raiding we highly recommend that we all give it a try and get a feel of these activitys, if not for your own personal gain, participate for each other, we need our active members and new recruits to be more involved with our daily and week long activitys. My goal for the week is gaining members for activitys that were just mentioned.!
RevengeRaw
Back to top Go down
The Stalker
Admin
Admin
The Stalker

Conclave & Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conclave & Raids   Conclave & Raids Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 3:46 pm

RevengeRaw wrote:
To all interested in conclave and raiding we highly recommend that we all give it a try and get a feel of these activitys, if not for your own personal gain, participate for each other, we need our active members and new recruits to be more involved with our daily and week long activitys. My goal for the week is gaining members for activitys that were just mentioned.!
RevengeRaw

I agree. This is definitely something we can look into and make it a weekly, or bi-weekly, thing.
Back to top Go down
https://closequarterscombat.board-directory.net

Conclave & Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conclave & Raids   Conclave & Raids Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 6:44 am

For in depth detail about a raid, visit this below or PM me for additional info.

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/The_Law_of_Retribution
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Conclave & Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conclave & Raids   Conclave & Raids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conclave & Raids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Close Quarters Combat :: General Discussion :: Clan Suggestions-
Jump to: